Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
NTNP was established in 1997 when it branched off from the Dallas/Ft. Worth group and began it’s own organization. NTNP is dedicated to serving the interests of the Nurse Practitioners in North Texas, regardless of specialty, and is recognized by Texas Nurse Practitioners.
An opportunity to network with peers and share information and ideas pertinent to our organization.
Networking, career and education opportunities include:
- Access to local member only dinner meetings
- Conferences discount for current members
- Access to Members Only Section of website
- Strength in Numbers – Membership gives NTNP a more powerful collective voice in Texas
- Legislative and Regulation Updates will keep you current on issues that may affect your practice