2019 NTNP CE Conference - Poster Abstract Submission
NTNP CE Conference - Call for Poster Abstracts!
The NTNP Annual CE Conference is scheduled for April 6, 2019 in Dallas
Sharing new knowledge, integration of evidence-based practice, creative solutions to problems, or other improvements is a fantastic way to enhance the learning experiences of others and to help build your own portfolio of scholarly works. We invite you to submit a poster abstract for presentation at the conference.
- Members, nonmembers, and students are invited to submit a poster abstract.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by email no later than February 18th, 2019. The primary or one designated author of accepted abstracts will receive discounted conference registration.
- Presenter of accepted abstracts must agree to be present during the “meet the authors” sessions during the conference day. In the case of multiple, at least one must be present.
- The preferred size of poster is 36x48” although other sizes will be accepted. The presenter names and affiliations should appear on the poster.
- Presenters can bring an easel and foam board or can have a tri-fold board mounted poster which will be displayed on a provided table.
- Abstracts should be sent by email to email@example.com
- Deadline for abstracts is February 4, 2019.
Poster Abstract Criteria:
- Abstracts/Posters may represent Research, Evidence-Based Practice Implementation, Creative Solutions, Process Improvement, or Best Practices. Case Study and Program Evaluation posters will also be considered. Permission from agency, co-author or co-workers may be requested.
- It is preferred that when appropriate, research or work has been completed with identified outcomes; however, works in progress will also be considered.
- Research poster abstracts must include proof of human subject review.
- Research poster abstracts should address at minimum: Purpose, Background & Significance, Method, Results and Conclusions
- Abstracts from evidence-based practice integration, creative solutions, or process improvements should include at minimum: Purpose, description, methods, evaluation, and outcomes.
- Best practices abstracts should include at minimum: Purpose, description, and practice pearls, new or novel management of a condition.
To obtain an abstract submission form, click here: 2019 NTNP CE Conference Poster Abstract