Students !! Call for abstract !! Deadline Feb 17 Th
General Poster Abstract Information:
- Members, nonmembers, and students are invited to submit a poster abstract.
- The call for abstracts ends February 17th, 2017.
- Abstracts should be sent by email to email@example.com.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by email no later than March 3rd, 2017. The primary or one designated author of accepted abstracts will receive discounted conference registration.
- Presenter of accepted abstracts must agree to be present during the “meet the authors” session during the conference day. In the case of multiple, at least one must be present.
- The preferred size of poster is 36x48” although other sizes will be accepted. The presenter names and affiliations should appear on the poster.
- Presenters can bring an easel and foam board or can have a tri-fold board mounted poster which will be displayed on a provided table
General Poster Abstract Criteria:
- Abstracts/Posters may represent research, Evidence-Based Practice Implementation, Creative Solutions, Process Improvement, or Best Practices. Case Study and Program Evaluation posters will also be considered. Permission from agency, co-author or co-workers may be requested.
- It is preferred that when appropriate, research or work has been completed with identified outcomes; however, works in progress will also be considered.
- Research poster abstracts must include proof of human subjects review.
Research poster abstracts should address at minimum:
- Purpose, Background & Significance, Method, Results and Conclusions
Abstracts from evidence-based practice integration, creative solutions, or process improvements should include at minimum:
- Purpose, description, methods, evaluation, and outcomes.
Best practices abstracts should include at minimum:
- Purpose, description, and practice pearls, new or novel management of a condition.